EMO CLUP,Emo -AŞK-SEVGİ-DUYGU GoTHiC - PunK - Rock -MeTaL MÜZİK --- \m/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaKapıGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

brokencyde- true love

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
disenchanted

disenchanted

Mesaj Sayısı : 38
Rep :
brokencyde- true love Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100brokencyde- true love Right_bar_bleue

Not= : <marquee>EMo FaNıMIZ BaĞıMLıLıK YaParxD</marquee>
Kayıt tarihi : 16/08/08

brokencyde- true love Empty
MesajKonu: brokencyde- true love   brokencyde- true love Navbit10C.tesi Ağus. 16, 2008 4:44 am

You cheated girl. But I don't care because I cheated too. Baby you can still be my boo. And we can fuck until the night is through.

Just move them hips. AND SHAKE THAT ASS! (x8)

You feel your body breaking down. I can take it all away. All I need for you to say. JUST FUCK ME DADDY! (x2)

Baby girl. You know you want me in your fucking world. We can take this to the parking lot. In my Mercedes baby we can talk(about sex).

You feel your body breaking down. I can take it all away. All I need for you to say. JUST FUCK ME DADDY! (x2)

You're all I think about. YEAH! You're all I think about. YEAH! You're all I think about. When I'm masturbating. (x2)

You feel your body breaking down. I can take it all away. All I need for you to say. JUST FUCK ME DADDY! (x4)
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
Xxchaqma_méLénqxX
Admin
Admin
Xxchaqma_méLénqxX

Mesaj Sayısı : 171
Yaş : 32
Nerden : isDhanbuL
Rep :
brokencyde- true love Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100brokencyde- true love Right_bar_bleue

Not= : <marquee>EMo FaNıMIZ BaĞıMLıLıK YaParxD</marquee>
Kayıt tarihi : 01/08/08

brokencyde- true love Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: brokencyde- true love   brokencyde- true love Navbit10C.tesi Ağus. 16, 2008 6:01 am

qsL payLasımııın iJin saOoL
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

brokencyde- true love
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası